The shape of this blown glass container is inspired by the "tejocote" fruit silhouette.,
Handcrafted in a studio of glassblowers in a fair trade environment. Every piece is a carefully made work of art, with a subtle variation in size, texture, and shape.
- spherical shape, slightly base and semi-flat surface
- 95% recycled glass, collected at local communities around Oaxaca (Mexico)
- dimensions: 12,5cm x 13,5cm
- volume: 760ml
- color: transparent piece with applications details of violet
- dishwasher resistent
* Each piece is hand-blown without using a mold. Therefore each piece is different and unique.
** The pieces can have differences in shape and/or colour compared to the pieces in the photos.
*** All glassware is dishwasher safe. However, please avoid sudden temperature changes like using microwaves & serving hot liquids.